Position Title: Full-Time Instructor
Institution: Emporia State University
Location: Emporia, KS
Posted Date: October 9, 2017
Application Due Date: Open Until Filled
Full Time Instructor position is available in the CACREP- Accredited (2013-2020) Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling concentration in the Department of Counselor Education, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS.
The applicant will be expected to:
• Demonstrate teaching excellence in undergraduate and graduate classes, in the traditional classroom, in online course design and instruction, and in clinical supervision
• Participate in departmental, university, and professional service activities.
Preferred qualifications include:
• A completed doctorate from a CORE/CACREP-accredited program in rehabilitation counseling, counselor education, or a closely related field
o Applicants who are ABD will be considered for this position
• Recent experience teaching rehabilitation topics to graduates and/or undergraduates
• Experience working professionally with persons with disabilities
• Eligibility to meet requirements for both the CRC and Kansas LPC/LCPC credentials
How to Apply
Send letter of application, unofficial transcripts, vitae, and complete contact information for three professional references to Dr. Damara Paris, Chair of Search Committee, Department of Counselor Education, Campus Box 4036, Emporia State University, 1 Kellogg Cir., Emporia, KS 66801-5087, or, via email to email@example.com. Phone: 620-342-5220; Fax: 620-341-6200.
Application review will continue until a suitable candidate is selected. Background check required.
Emporia State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other factors which cannot be considered by law.
Institution Website: http://www.emporia.edu