Membership Application (Renewal – Now Open)
Please Note: Dues are non-refundable and membership is non-transferable. A $30.00 charge will be assessed for returned checks.
If you were a member of the July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 year, please log into your current account and you will be directed to complete the online application at this link: https://ncre.org/login/
New Member Application and Payment Process (Now Open)
If you were not a member of the July 1, 2018– June 30, 2019 year please Read This Document before you complete the online application, located to the right side of this page under New Member Application.
Any individual who has an interest in rehabilitation training, counseling, research, or education is eligible to become an individual member. Membership benefits include:
- Use MyNCRE Community Forums to create meaningful dialogue and share current trends in accreditation, rehabilitation counseling, research, education, and legislative matters impacting the profession.
- Access to the Councils, which provide an online forum for Individual, New Career, Emeritus, and Student Members to network with other professionals and work on areas of shared interest.
- Upload and share files, such as your resume and/or CV on MyNCRE Community (similar to “Drop box” or “Google drive”), provide feedback, and create your own professional network to share your own expertise.
- Professional Journal: log in, read, and download new issues and have access to issues published from 2006 to 2019 as an added benefit of membership.
- And much more!
MyNCRE Rewards Program
- Members of the previous July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 year that renew and recruit 2 new or past Individual Members (must be the same membership category) for the July 1, 2019– June 30, 2020 will receive a 10% discount on registration at our annual conferences (Fall 2019 in Washington, DC AND Spring 2020 in San Diego, CA).
- Both new members will also receive a 10% discount on registration at one of the annual conferences of their choosing (Fall 2019 in Washington, DC AND Spring 2020 in San Diego, CA).
- Current members should contact the administrative office for verification of new or past membership status of the individual in order to guarantee 10% discount.
- If you have questions regarding membership and/or discounts, please contact the administrative office at email@example.com.
Please Note: IF you are a new member and recruit two additional new members of the same category for the July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 year, all three members will receive a 10% discount on registration at our annual conferences (Fall 2019 in Washington, DC AND Spring 2020 in San Diego, CA).
Professional Journal, Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education
- Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education is available through Springer Publishing Company and accessed online through the MyNCRE Login members page.
- Members will receive 4 electronic copies (quarterly) of the professional journal.
- Members can login to read and download new issues as they are published and access to all issues published from 2006 to 2019 as an additional benefit of membership.
- Members can purchase a hardcopy of the 4 issues (quarterly) through Springer Publishing Company. Please contact the administrative office for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reduced Conference Rates
- Members receive reduced rates at the Fall 2019 in Washington, DC and Spring 2020 in San Diego, CA conference.
- Members in this category vote in the annual spring election.
- Members may nominate for and hold elective office as 2nd VP or Regional representative (three year term) and/or International Representative.
- NCRE maintains a set of 5 Councils that address specific focus areas in rehabilitation education. The Councils provide a forum for Individual, New Career, Emeritus, and Student Members to network with other professionals and work on areas of shared interest.
- Council groups hold meetings at the annual Fall and Spring conferences, but may also meet at other times throughout the year.
- The RE-Mail LIST is a forum both to learn about and inform the NCRE community on issues of interest to rehabilitation counseling, and rehabilitation education.
- NCRE President’s and Administrative Office Updates, Job Announcements, Annual Conference Updates and Training Opportunities, Legislative Updates, Awards and Scholarship Announcements, NIDRR and RSA Announcements/Grant Opportunities, Newsletters and more.
Individual Membership Dues $90
Membership Application – Renewal (Now Open)
If you were a member of the July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 you will login into your current membership account on July 1, 2019 and complete the online application at this link: https://ncre.org/login/
New Member Application (Now Open)
If you were not a member of the July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 please complete the application below to join for the July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 year.