Individual Membership and Institutional Program Coordinator – Please Make Note of the Following!
- Are you an Individual Member and the Designated Coordinator for your Institution?
- NCRE membership benefits and MyNCRE Community access vary based on your membership type. If you have two different accounts, such as the designated coordinator for the Institution and have your Individual membership please note that you will have to use a unique email address for each account.
- I highly recommend you use your primary institution email address when completing the Institution online membership application and your personal email for your Individual membership application.
New Membership Application Process – Please Read Before Completing the Online Application!
- Membership Application is only available online. The membership application is located to the right side of the page under Membership Fee and Application.
- It is important the Individual member complete the online application, as many of the questions will not be answerable by the administrative assistant and/or office personnel.
- The online membership application is created to help generate the Individual Membership user account, as it will collect needed information to create profile.
- This data will help us serve you better by driving content and activity to your areas of interest and help better organize NCRE as a whole. As part of this process you will also be asked to create your MyNCRE Community Username/Password.
- After you have completed the online membership application, and payment has been processed you will receive an email confirmation to include your membership receipt, and detailed information on how to get started and access the MyNCRE membership benefits.
- The secure online membership form will accept Visa, MasterCard or Pay by Check.
- Paying with a credit card provides you instant membership benefits including MyNCRE Community account.
- Paying with a check will still generate your MyNCRE Community account, however, neither it nor your other online membership benefits will be available. Please note, once payment has been received by the administrative office and processed it may take 7-10 business day to receive an email to confirm when your full benefits have been activated.
- Once you complete the online membership application, and regardless of the payment option you select (Visa, MasterCard or Pay by Check) a copy of the membership application will be emailed to the address you provide. Therefore, please print or forward this email to the appropriate person if your employer is paying for your membership.
Please Note: Dues are non-refundable and membership is non-transferable, but fully portable should you change your employer. A $30.00 charge will be assessed for returned checks.
Any individual who has an interest in rehabilitation training, counseling, research, or education is eligible to become an individual member. Membership benefits include:
- Use MyNCRE Community Forums to create meaningful dialogue and share current trends in accreditation, rehabilitation counseling, research, education, and legislative matters impacting the profession.
- Access to the Councils, which provide an online forum for Individual, New Career, Emeritus, and Student Members to network with other professionals and work on areas of shared interest.
- Upload and share files, such as your resume and/or CV on MyNCRE Community (similar to “Drop box” or “Google drive”), provide feedback, and create your own professional network to share your own expertise.
- Professional Journal: log in, read, and download new issues and have access to issues published from 2006 to 2015 as an added benefit of membership.
- And much more!
Professional Journal, Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education
- One hardcopy per issue (quarterly) of the journal.
- Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education is available through Springer Publishing Company and accessed online through the MyNCRE Login page.
- Members can login to read and download new issues as they are published and access to all issues published from 2009 to 2016-2017 as an additional benefit of membership.
Reduced Conference Rates
- Individual members will be eligible for reduced rates at annual NCRE fall and spring conferences.
- Members in this category may vote in the annual spring election.
- Members may nominate for and hold elective office as 2nd VP or Regional representative (three year term) and/or International Representative
- NCRE maintains a set of Councils that address specific focus areas in rehabilitation education. The Councils provide a forum for Individual, New Career, Emeritus, and Student Members to network with other professionals and work on areas of shared interest.
- Council groups hold meetings at the annual Fall and Spring conferences, but may also meet at other times throughout the year.
- The RE-MAIL LIST is a forum both to learn about and inform the NCRE community on issues of interest to rehabilitation counseling, and rehabilitation education.
- NCRE President’s and Administrative Office Updates, Job Announcements, Annual Conference Updates and Training Opportunities, Legislative Updates, Awards and Scholarship Announcements, NIDRR and RSA Announcements/Grant Opportunities, Newsletters and more.
Individual Membership Dues $90
Membership Application – Renewal
If you were a member of the September 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 membership please login into your MyNCRE account to renew your membership at this link: https://ncre.org/login/
New Member Application
If you were not a member of the September 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 membership please click on the membership application below to complete the online application. Once you complete the online membership application, and regardless of the payment option you select (Visa, MasterCard or Pay by Check) a copy of the membership application will be emailed to the address you provide.