Program Coordinator for Institutional Membership and Individual Membership – Please Make Note of the Following!
Are you the Designated Coordinator for the Institution and also a Individual Member? NCRE membership benefits and MyNCRE Community access vary based on your membership type. If you have two different accounts, such as the designated coordinator for the Institution and have your own personal Individual membership please note that you will have to use a unique email address for each account.
I highly recommend you use your primary institution email address when completing the Institution membership application and your personal email for your own Individual membership.
New Membership Application Process – Please Read Before Completing the Online Application!
- Membership Application is only available online. The membership application is located to the right side of the page under Membership Fee and Application.
- It is important the Designated Program Coordinator complete the online application, as many of the questions may not be answerable by the administrative assistant and/or office personnel.
- The online membership application is created to help generate the Institutional Membership user account, as it will collect needed information to create profile.
- This data will help us serve you better by driving content and activity to your areas of interest and help better organize NCRE as a whole. As part of this process you will also be asked to create your MyNCRE Community Username/Password.
- After you have completed the online membership application, and payment has been processed you will receive an email confirmation to include your membership receipt, and detailed information on how to get started and access the MyNCRE membership benefits.
- The secure online membership form will accept Visa, MasterCard or Pay by Check.
- Paying with a credit card provides you instant membership benefits including MyNCRE Community account.
- Paying with a check will still generate your MyNCRE Community account, however, neither it nor your other online membership benefits will be available. Please note, once payment has been received by the administrative office and processed it may take 7-10 business days to receive an email to confirm when your full benefits have been activated.
- Once you complete the online membership application, and regardless of the payment option you select Visa, MasterCard or Pay by Check a copy of the membership application will be emailed to the address you provide. Therefore, please print or forward this email to include the completed membership application to the appropriate person at your academic institution who will issue the check payment.
The designated institutional representative of each rehabilitation academic program will receive the following:
- Designated institutional representative for the rehabilitation academic program will create one account.
- Connect with Designated Program Coordinators from all points of the U.S. and Australia where the latest news will be shared and available for discussion and feedback.
- Access to Forums to create meaningful dialogue and share current trends in accreditation, rehabilitation counseling, research, education, and legislative matters impacting the profession with members.
- Connect with Student Members interested in Doctoral Programs.
- Access the Recruitment for Faculty Positions Forum to connect with Individual, New Career and Doctoral Student Members who are seeking academic positions. Designated Coordinators can use this forum to upload job announcements.
- Share files on MyNCRE Community located under the Academic Program profile page (similar to “Drop box” or “Google drive”).
- Professional Journal: designated coordinator can log in, read, and download new issues and have access to issues published from 2006 to 2015 as an added benefit of membership.
- And much more!
Professional Journal, Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education (RRPE)
- Three hard copies per issue (quarterly) of the journal.
- Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education is available through Springer Publishing Company and accessed online through the MyNCRE Login page.
- Designated coordinator can log in, read, and download new issues and have access to issues published from 2006 to 2016-2017 as an added benefit of membership.
- By sharing with the appropriate university administrators, tangible proof can be provided regarding the importance and value of institutional membership.
Reduced Conference Rates
- Faculty and staff associated with the academic program will be eligible for reduced rates at our annual fall and spring conferences under the institutional membership.
Recognition of Academic Program on Website
- We list the university name under its respective region. You provide the program website address on the membership application. The university name is made into a hyperlink, which is accessible to anyone who views the website.
- Please view the Institutional Membership Directory
Job Board (Website)
- Institutional members pay a reduced rate to post their job announcement.
- The NCRE website is the primary source for reaching rehabilitation educators.
- Our website receives over 20,000 visits per year from 96 countries and territories and 52 states/regions within the United States.
- Please refer to this link below as it will provide you with more detailed information about the job board and the process to post on the Job Board page.
- Job Announcements are posted on the homepage, located on the right hand side under “Recent Job Postings” and on the Job Board page.
- The RE-MAIL LIST is a forum both to learn about and inform the NCRE community on issues of interest to rehabilitation counseling, and rehabilitation education.
- Job announcement that would be of interest to the NCRE community will be posted to the listserv and NCRE Facebook page at no additional cost.
- The NCRE listserv members will receive President announcements, legislative updates, newsletters, notification of workshops and training opportunities, job announcements, NIDRR and RSA Announcements, NCRE and other professional conference information, along with administrative office updates.
Institutional Membership Dues $500
Membership Application – Renewal
If your Academic Institution was a member of the September 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 membership please login into your MyNCRE account to renew your membership at this link: https://ncre.org/login/
New Member Application
If your Academic Institution was not a member of the September 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 membership please click on the membership application below to complete the online application. Once you complete the online membership application, and regardless of the payment option you select (Visa, MasterCard or Pay by Check) a copy of the membership application will be emailed to the address you provide.