Application Process (Renewal)
Program members of the July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017 year, please log into your current account and you will be directed to complete the online application at this link: https://ncre.org/login/
New Program Member Application and Payment Process
If your program was not a member of the July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017 year please read this document before you complete the online application, located to the right side of this page under New Member Application.
Please Note: Dues are non-refundable and membership is non-transferable. A $30.00 charge will be assessed for returned checks.
The designated institutional representative of each rehabilitation academic program will receive the following
- Designated institutional representative for the rehabilitation academic program will create one account.
- Connect with Designated Program Coordinators from all points of the U.S. and Australia where the latest news will be shared and available for discussion and feedback.
- Access to Forums to create meaningful dialogue and share current trends in accreditation, rehabilitation counseling, research, education, and legislative matters impacting the profession with members.
- Connect with Student Members interested in Doctoral Programs.
- Access the Recruitment for Faculty Positions Forum to connect with Individual, New Career and Doctoral Student Members who are seeking academic positions. Designated Coordinators can use this forum to upload job announcements.
- Share files on MyNCRE Community located under the Academic Program profile page (similar to “Drop box” or “Google drive”).
- Professional Journal: designated coordinator can log in, read, and download new issues and have access to issues published from 2006 to 2015 as an added benefit of membership.
- And much more!
Professional Journal, Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education (RRPE)
- Three hard copies per issue (quarterly) of the journal.
- Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education is available through Springer Publishing Company and accessed online through the MyNCRE Login page.
- Designated coordinator can log in, read, and download new issues and have access to issues published from 2006 to 2017-2018 as an added benefit of membership.
- By sharing with the appropriate university administrators, tangible proof can be provided regarding the importance and value of institutional membership.
Reduced Conference Rates
- Faculty and staff associated with the academic program receive reduced rates at the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 conferences under the institutional membership.
Recognition of Academic Program on Website
- The university is listed under its respective region on the website. You provide the program website address on the membership application. The university name is a hyperlink, which is accessible to anyone who views the website
- Please view the Institutional Membership Directory
Job Board (Website)
- Institutional members pay a reduced rate to post their job announcement.
- The NCRE website is the primary source for reaching rehabilitation educators.
- Our website receives over 55,000 visits per year from 96 countries and territories and 52 states/regions within the United States.
- Please refer to this link below as it will provide you with more detailed information about the job board and the process to post on the Job Board page.
- Job Announcements are posted on the homepage, located on the right hand side under “Job Postings” and on the Job Board page.
- The RE-Mail List is a forum both to learn about and inform the NCRE community on issues of interest to rehabilitation counseling, and rehabilitation education.
- Job announcement that would be of interest to the NCRE community will be posted to the listserv and NCRE Facebook page at no additional cost.
- The NCRE listserv members will receive President announcements, legislative updates, newsletters, notification of workshops and training opportunities, job announcements, NIDRR and RSA Announcements, NCRE and other professional conference information, along with administrative office updates.
Institutional Membership Dues $500
Membership Application – Renewal
If your program was a member of the July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017 year, please login to your current account and you will be directed to complete the online application at this link:https://ncre.org/login/
New Member Application
If your program was not a member of the July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017 year please complete the application below.