Position Title: Director of Integrated Employment Institute (IEI)
Institution: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Location: Scotch Plains, NJ
Posted Date: Monday, January 9, 2017
Application Due Date: Open Until Filled
The director develops and implements vision for Integrated Employment Institute (IEI) by: 1) promoting employment and education services integrated throughout mental health, community, and social services systems in New Jersey and nationally; and 2) fostering employment outcomes in the competitive workforce for persons with mental health conditions. The director oversees the development, implementation and evaluation of training, technical assistance, mentoring, professional development courses, relevant academic courses, research activities, and system change services. The director also develops the IEI budget manages expenditures, schedules, assigns, and evaluates the work of IEI faculty and staff.
- Doctoral degree in Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Counseling, Counselor Education and Supervision, Psychology or other related field.
- Supervision experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated knowledge of organizational structure, culture and change; experience working with people with mental health conditions including the provision of supported employment and/or supported education as well as significant experience developing, delivering and evaluating teaching/training activities.
- Candidates with master’s degree plus extensive administrative and/or research experience in supported employment or supported education will be considered.
- Develops and implements vision for IEI consistent with RBHS-SHP vision, taking into account employment practices for persons with mental illness and other disabilities, system, policy, and research considerations.
- Manages the daily operations of IEI including its educational seminars, and technical assistance endeavors.
- Provides reports to the department chair and NJ DMHAS, participate in meetings for planning and evaluation.
- Oversees the collection and evaluation of IEI outcome data.
- Represents the interests of the Institute within the Department, School, and University.
- Collaborate with other department programs.
- Grant writing.
- Long-term planning.
- Guides faculty in areas of professional development.
- Teaches academic courses.
- Engages in scholarship including research and publications.
- Serves on department committees as appointed.
- Supervises faculty, conducts annual performance evaluations
For candidates with doctoral degree:
- Advises doctoral students as assigned
- Serves on dissertation committees
How to Apply
Please send three (3) references and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Institution Website: http://shp.rutgers.edu/dept/psyr/index.html