Spring 2018 Conference
The purpose of the National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE) conference is to promote the improvement of rehabilitation services available to people with disabilities through quality education and research.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – Friday, March 16, 2018
“Imagine the Possibilities: Reinventing Rehabilitation Counseling in the 21st Century”
Concurrent, Seminar, Discussion Driven and Scientific Poster Presentations will address the following tracks:
- Addressing health inequities, violence, and access to care among women and sexual minority women (LGBT) with disabilities
- Co-morbid disorders: Assessment, Interventions, and access to treatment
- Disability and employment: A public health issue
- Enhancing health and wellness among consumers, counselors, educators, and students
- Enhancing multicultural competencies among rehabilitation counselors
- New directions in research
- Public policies and legislation impacting individuals with disabilities
- Rehabilitation counseling trends across the globe
- Rehabilitation education: Current practices and future directions
Call for Proposals Now Closed
To be announced by the end of May 2017.
Draft agenda to be announced by the end of January 2018.
T0 be announced in June 2017.
To be announced in December 2017.
Anaheim Marriott Hotel 700 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802.
Reservation link to be announced by December 2017.
John Wayne Airport, Orange County The John Wayne Airport is 14.1 miles NW from Anaheim Marriott hotel.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – The Los Angeles International Airport is 35 miles SE from Anaheim Marriott hotel.
Discounted Shuttle Information
To be announced in January 2018.
Local Transportation Information
Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) Website http://rideart.org/
- This has routes to Disneyland, Angel Stadium, Honda Center, Anaheim Packing District, Local Malls, etc.
- The bus stops at the hotel every 20 minutes and tickets are $5.00 daily
- Tickets can be purchased at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Website: http://www.octa.net/Bus/Routes-and-Schedules/Overview/
- This is the public bus system service for Orange County, California. Includes schedules, fares, and route information.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
To be announced in December 2017. If you have any questions please contact the administrative office at email@example.com
Continuing Education Units
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be available Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – Friday, March 16, 2018 for the following: Pre-Conference Workshops, General, Concurrent, Discussion Driven, Seminar and Scientific Poster Presentations conducted during the conference. CEU’s for ethics and general credits will be available to all CRC holders. The CRCC forms will be available onsite at the registration desk and will include more detailed information needed to obtain CEU’s.