NCRE Summer 2021 Online Conference
The purpose of the National Council on Rehabilitation Education conference is to promote the improvement of rehabilitation services available to people with disabilities through quality education and research.
The annual in-person conference has been canceled and will be held online. Please click here to read the President’s Message.
Join us for our 2nd Online Conference taking place in June and July 2021. Post Conference Access to all recorded Presentations and PowerPoints will be available for 6 months (August 2021 – February 2022).
Conference Theme & Tracks
Conference Theme: “Standing at the Crossroad: Where Do We Go from Here?
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Implications for Rehabilitation Counselor Education
- Future Directions: New and Promising Practice
- Global Rehabilitation: Current, New, and Promising Practices and Partnerships
- Multicultural Competence and Social Justice Advocacy
- Rehabilitation Counseling Research and Research Methods
- Tackling Racism: A Public Health Crisis – Black Lives Matter
- Technology in Rehabilitation Counseling: The Digital Divide
- The Promising Future of Undergraduate Rehabilitation Education
Call For Proposals – Closed
Deadline Date to submit was SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2020 by 9:00 PM PT,
Conference Registration Now Open!
Early Bird Rates end Monday, May 31, 2021.
Standards rates apply beginning Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Please refer to the hyper link below for detailed information.
The Summer 2021 Online Conference falls under the July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021 Membership Year. Therefore, if you are a current member, you will receive a reduced rate based on the membership category that applies to you.
Registration Rates and How to Register – please click on this link to view the registration process to include how to obtain the registration link, registration categories and reduced rates for members and what is included in registration.
Presentation topics to include featured presentations and keynote panel will be shared by mid May 2021.
Please email the administrative office for sponsorship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Units
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be available for Ethics and General Credits to all CRC holders. Detailed information to include the number of hours available to be shared by mid May 2021.