Name of University: University of North Dakota
Position Title: Full Time Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor
Organization: University of North Dakota
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Posted Dated: November 1, 2019
Application Due Date: Open Until Filled
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA, College of Education and Human Development
The Department of Education Health and Behavior Studies is seeking a tenure track Assistant/Associate Professor starting August 16, 2020.
• Must have an earned doctorate (Ph.D. Rh.D., or Ed.D) by September 1, 2020, in Rehabilitation Counseling or Counselor Education or closely related discipline from an accredited institution
• CRC or CRC-eligible and/or Licensed/License Eligible in North Dakota (LPC)
• Experience in Rehabilitation Counseling
• Successful completion of criminal history records check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Preferred Skills/Desirable Qualifications:
• Preferred Accreditation: CACREP-accredited Counselor Education
• Successful experience teaching in an on-line (synchronous & asynchronous) environment.
• Expertise in diversity, social justice, and service provision to underrepresented and/or rural populations (UND Strategic Plan’s Goal 5 & Goal 4, Grand Challenge #3).
• Expertise or experience in child/adolescent (Transition)/adult disabilities and/or addiction populations.
• A research agenda or expertise in behavioral health challenges or health disparities (UND Strategic Plan’s Goal 4, Grand Challenge #2) for individuals with disabilities.
• Undergraduate and graduate recruitment and retention (UND Strategic Plan’s Goal 2 & Goal 2).
How to Apply:
For full consideration applications must be received by February 1, 2020 and review will continue until the position is filled.
Applicants should submit all required materials trough AppliTrack: https://und.edu/finance-operations/human-resources-payroll/careers/secure/job-openings-external.cfm.
For questions, please contact Emily Brinck: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include the following materials:
• Letter of Interest
• Curriculum Vita
• Names and contact information for three references
UND is an AA/EEO/Vets/Disabled employer. A full statement can be viewed at http://und.edu/affirmative-action/.